Maybe. Maybe not. I know it’s frustrating that there’s not a “black and white” answer to your question. But, like so many other things in life, whether or not you should hire a personal injury lawyer after a car wreck depends on your unique set of circumstances.
In your case, you may not need an attorney.
On the other hand, if you do need an expert personal injury attorney, he or she is absolutely critical to you, your family, your finances, your health, and your future.
Your attorney will save you time, money, aggravation, and pressure from insurance companies. In fact, when you hire an attorney, he or she takes over all communication with the insurance companies so the phone calls from insurance companies stop. You never have to talk to an insurance adjuster again.
Your trial-tested attorney will be the key player with leverage power to deal with the deep-pocketed, profit-driven insurance companies.
Insurance companies, some of the richest companies in the world, don’t get richer by being fair to you and fully compensating you for losses: vehicle, health, pain, suffering, time, interference to your life, and peace of mind.
A quick phone call to a good personal injury attorney will help ease your mind and pave the way to the next best step for you: going forward on your own or seeing a lawyer for a consultation — at no charge to you.
Not only is the consultation complementary, but your personal injury attorney works on a contingency fee basis. In other words, your attorney doesn’t get paid unless you get paid. If you don’t get paid, he doesn’t get paid.
So there’s no risk to you and high motivation for us to win your case.
If any of the questions below pop up in your mind, make that phone call today. The longer you delay, the easier it is for an insurance company to take the upper hand. Not good for your case.
- Should I talk to the insurance company?
- What does PIP mean?
- Do I have personal injury protection (PIP) in my insurance policy?
- How much PIP do I have?
- How do I get my car fixed? Who pays for that?
- What happens if I have a permanent injury from the car accident?
- Who is going to pay for my medical bills?
- Which doctors do I see for my injuries?
- Should I find a doctor now or wait to see if I get better?
- Will I have to take an insurance company to court?
- What is a fair settlement for the injuries the car accident caused?
- Can I get something for my pain, suffering, and lost wages?
- Why can’t I get the insurance company to listen to me?
- Why is the insurance adjuster being rude to me?
- Does it matter that I had a past injury?
- Does it matter that it wasn’t my fault?
These questions are glaring red flags. If one or more of these flags is waving at you, call us at Urquia Law today at 360-406-4995 or drop us a message.
They will answer your question, ”Do I need a personal injury attorney?” and to a lot more questions too.